APACE have a huge amount of experience in working with native plants.
We’ve included some advice below to help you with your DIY verge and garden:
APACE WA would like to see all verges converted over to biodiverse native ecosystems and have provided some information below to help any customers looking to employ a landscaper to help them achieve this, or DIY.
Firstly, read this blog – it has some great background information
Here are some great resources:
- Optimal Timeline for Verge Installation and DIY steps – see Verge-Schedule
- Specification for Verge Preparation for DIY or Contractor: APACE- Specification-Preparation
- Recommended Landscaping Contractor List – APACE
- APACE-Verge-Preparation-Checklist to use when discussing verge with a Landscape Contractor
- Verge Design Ideas: Examples-Verge-Design
- How to get your plant order in (and when) – contact email@example.com – preferably 3 months prior. We can also provide you with an availability list.
- What Services can APACE offer: Consultation for a Plant List, Weed Management and Planting
Other useful websites for some of the local councils:
City of Cockburn – Verge Guidelines
City of Melville – Verges